Montana VA Health Care System
The staff at VA Montana Healthcare System have provided a number of ways for you to learn how to live a healthy lifestyle and self-manage your own health.
The My HealtheVet site provides veterans and their families excellent, reliable patient education information as well as the latest VA News. Information about veterans benefits and services is also available.
Upon registering with My HealtheVet, you will be able to
- refill prescriptions online
- keep personal food and activity journals
- monitor your personal health data, such as blood pressure and pain levels
- maintain your own self-entered personal health record
Clinical staff provide ongoing health education courses. Courses focus on -
- health promotion
- diabetes management
- weight management (MOVE program)
- Staff can tell you about upcoming education classes that are available.
Staff in the medical library will help patients find needed information. To talk to someone who can help, call 447-7366 (Fort Harrison) or 874-5615 (Miles City).
Moving Forward is a free, on-line education and life coaching program that teaches problem solving skills to Veterans, Service members and their families. For more information, please go to: www.StartMovingForward.org