VA Montana Health Care System
You can order your medication refills after you go home by telephone, by mail or online on the My HealtheVet web site.
- To order using a touch tone telephone, follow the steps shown below.
- Step 1 – Dial 1-877-468-8387
- Step 2 – Enter the number 1 for Pharmacy
- Step 3 – Enter the number 1 to refill a prescription
- Step 4 – Enter your full 9 digit Social Security Number followed by the # (pound) key.
- Step 5 – Enter the number 2 for prescriptions
- Step 6 - Enter the number 1 for refill
- Step 7 – Enter the prescription number followed by the # (pound) key.
This 7-digit number can be found on the third line down from the top of the label on your prescription bottle or on the refill slip. (If there is a letter right after the prescription number, do not enter it.)
All prescriptions ordered by telephone will be mailed to your home address within 7-10 days
- If you do not have a touch tone telephone, you may mail your refill slips to the pharmacy. Please allow at least 14 days for your refills to be processed and mailed to your home address.
- To refill your prescriptions on the internet, you must first register on the My HealtheVet web site (http://www.myhealth.va.gov). Once you have logged into your account, you can request refills online.
All of the above services, except for the inpatient pharmacy, are closed on all federal holidays.
- VA Montana Health Care System
Hours of Operation