Montana VA Health Care System
VA Prescription Refills and COVID-19
To ensure timely delivery of medications, please reorder your prescriptions right after you receive them in the mail using MyHealtheVet, the Refill App, or the automated call system. Typically prescriptions are mailed out ten days in advance
Ordering Prescriptions by Phone
To order using a touch tone telephone, follow the steps shown below.
- Step 1 - Dial 1-877-468-8387
- Step 2 - Enter the number 1 for Pharmacy
- Step 3 - Enter the number 1 to refill a prescription
- Step 4 - Enter your full 9 digit Social Security Number followed by the # (pound) key.
- Step 5 - Enter the number 2 for prescriptions
- Step 6 - Enter the number 1 for refill
- Step 7 - Enter the prescription number followed by the # (pound) key.
This 7-digit number can be found on the third line down from the top of the label on your prescription bottle or on the refill slip. (If there is a letter right after the prescription number, do not enter it.)
All prescriptions ordered by telephone will be mailed to your home address within 7-10 days
Ordering Prescriptions by Mail
If you do not have a touch tone telephone, you may mail your refill slips to the pharmacy. Please allow at least 14 days for your refills to be processed and mailed to your home address.
All of the above services, except for the inpatient pharmacy, are closed on all federal holidays.
- VA Montana Health Care System
Hours of Operation